Greetings Magic Club Members and Friends. Our October meeting is coming up on Wednesday the 12th at the Plymouth Community Arts Council. We will spend a majority of the meeting rehearsing and preparing for our magic show which is occuring on October 28th.
Our V.P. Sean Naes is overseeing all aspects of the show. There are many ways to help out at this event and we will need all hands on deck to make it a success. If you haven't yet spoken to Sean directly, please do so.
The Ann Arbor Magic Club's Magic flea market was held on Sunday, Sept. 25th and was a very successful fund raiser for the club. We had 8 tables rented and approximately 35 guests that attended.
- I would like to thank out Treasurer Rob Krozal for working the entry door.
- Thanks also to Jaclyn Clark & Frank Machniak for donating drinks and snacks and working the concession stand.
- A shout out to Mike Bogdas and my friend John Reed for manning the two tables of magic whose profits went to the club.
- Thanks to Jim & Michelle Parks from Hippity Hop Rabbit magic shop for renting two tables.
- And finally thanks to Don Oesterwind for allowing us access to meet at Safe Step corporate offices.
We held an auction at the flea market and raised more money for the club as Jim Folkl, Kevin Peshick and Phil Mann donate their items to the club.
We hope to see you all on the 12th. Here are some photos from the Flea Market.