We have some exciting magic events coming up this fall. On Sunday, September 25th we are hosting our annual magic flea market at the Safe Step Company headquarters. If you haven't reserved your table(s) yet please see Rob Krozal our Treasurer at the meeting or contact him to do so. We all have magic effects to sell even though we love to collect magic.(or hoarded them. Not to mention any names. D.O.) We'll need some helpers at the flea market too.
And on Friday Oct. 28th we are hosting a club magic show for the public. Sean Naes our V.P. is taking the lead on this event and is recruiting performers, stage hands, greeters a d many other positions to make this a great success. We'll have more info at the meeting.
- Ring 22 is hosting a lecture by Michael Ammer on Sunday, Sept. 11th in the afternoon. This promises to be a great lecture for a great price. Let's support our fellow magic club's.
- At our next two meetings some time will be spent rehearsing for our show.
- Our theme for the month is "Flag Magic". What does that mean? You tell me.
- Our introduction question will be...What is your third favorite thing about magic?
- We have had requests to include an instructional segment into our meetings again. So Sean will teach the "Bill Switch" effect this month. So bring 2 different denominations of currency and a thumb tip.
It's great to see so many of our club members getting involved. See you at the Plymouth Community Arts Council on Sept. 14th.